What Is The Nexo Card?
The Nexo Card belongs in the Instant Crypto Credit Lines so that you can make everyday transactions without selling your digital assets, such as crypto. By providing Nexo with your crypto as security for repayment, they offer you a fiat you can spend.
What Crypto Rewards Will I Get With My Nexo Card?
Depending on your Loyalty tier, here are the rewards you could get:
- Platinum: 2% in NEXO Tokens or 0.5% in BTC and $200 monthly cap on crypto rewards.
- Gold: 1% in NEXO Tokens or 0.3% in BTC and a $150 monthly cap on crypto rewards.
- Silver: 0.7% in NEXO Tokens or 0.2% in BTC and $100 monthly cap on crypto rewards.
- Base: 0.5% in NEXO Tokens or 0.1% in BTC and $50 monthly cap on crypto rewards.
What Are The Fees For The Nexo Card?
The Nexo Card has no monthly or annual fees. Depending on your loyalty tier, you can also benefit from up to $20,000 in free foreign transactions. However, you will be charged a small 0.5% fee on foreign transactions until your limit resets if you exceed your currency exchange limit. Once you reach your free withdrawals, you will also be charged $1.99 per additional withdrawal until your monthly limit resets again.
Who Can Get The Nexo Card?
Only European Economic Area (EEA) citizens can order a Nexo Card. To get accepted, you must meet the requirements:
- For a virtual card: maintain a Portfolio Balance of at least $50.
- For a physical card: maintain a Portfolio Balance of at least $500 and a Gold or Platinum Loyalty tier.